Southern Carmine Bee-eater (Merops nubicoides) by Roger MacDonald.
Beekeepers announced the hunt for her.
The second name of the bee-eater is the bee-eater. Apiary owners do not like such guests. The fact is that due to three-week downpours, the insects hid, the birds lost their usual food and got into the habit of flying to the hives.
“They shoot at birds from shotguns (although it is prohibited in settlements), pneumatic weapons, hang out nets and destroy them in dozens, hundreds and even thousands,” said a researcher at the Department of St. Petersburg State Pedagogical Institute. Belinsky PSU Oleg Polumordvinov.
There is an opinion among many beekeepers that a bee-eater can kill up to a thousand bees in a day. Oleg Polumordvinov calls this information incorrect. Even in size it is clear: a lot of gold does not peck. In the stomachs of birds, ornithologists found a maximum of a dozen insects.
Experienced beekeepers are not afraid of bee-eaters.
“The birds walked in transit, found that there was a delicacy for them - a bee - and stopped. But we only stayed for a couple of days. Kill? No way! Why ruin nature ?! " - exclaimed the beekeeper Nikolai Shitov.
True, some, just in case, install an image of an owl next to the hives. Bee-eaters are afraid of him. Also, the birds are unnerved by the cries of a falcon or a hawk, you can periodically turn on the recording. Then not like a bee-eater - a person will be frightened.
The golden bee-eater brings more benefits than damage. "Since time immemorial, locusts and other large insects - dragonflies, May beetle, pest butterflies, have been the basis of its food in the steppes," Oleg Polumordvinov explained.
In some regions, the golden bee-eater is already listed in the Red Book.
Birds with brightly colored dense, shiny, similar plumage in males and females on a slender body. The color is dominated by blue, green and yellow tones. The wings are long, sharp, and the flight is fast. Birds usually have an elongated, slightly curved, thin beak. The legs are short, which makes it difficult to move on the ground.
The name itself speaks of their addiction to food. Basically, they use insects, they especially prefer bees, wasps and bumblebees, which are caught on the fly, they eat ants. The prey is caught on the fly, like swallows, or taking off from a branch or a cliff.
Flock birds. Inhabitants of open spaces, forests avoid. They nest in colonies in burrows dug in cliffs or on level ground.
In clutch there are 2 - 9 white eggs. Male and female incubate. Chicks hatch naked.
Exterminating bees near apiaries, they harm beekeeping.
Some representatives are listed on the pages of the "Red Book".
Most of the species are found in temperate and tropical parts of Africa, but some of the birds are found in southern Europe, Madagascar, Asia, Australia and New Guinea. Some species are migratory.
The family consists of three genera, including the following species:
Genus Sulawesian bee-eaters Meropogon
- Sulawesian bee-eater M. forsteni
Genus Bee-eaters Merops
- Boehm's bee-eater M. boehmi
- White-chinned bee-eater M. albicollis
- Brown-headed bee-eater M. leschenaulti
- Olive bee-eater M. superciliosus
- Carmine bee-eater M. nubicoides
- Lesser green bee-eater M. orientalis
- Red-necked bee-eater M. bulocki
- Bee-eater M. apiaster
- Blue-headed bee-eater M. muelleri
- Nubian bee-eater M. nubicus
- Black-headed bee-eater M. breweri
- Bee-eater M. viridis
- Dwarf bee-eater M. pusillus
- Merops oreobates
- Somali bee-eater M. revoilii
- Swallow-tailed bee-eater M. hirundineus
- Bee-eater M. gularis
- Rainbow bee-eater M. ornatus
- Merops mentalis
- Green bee-eater M. persicus
- Pink bee-eater M. malimbicus
- Blue-breasted bee-eater M. variegatus
- White-fronted bee-eater M. bullockoides
- Blue-tailed bee-eater M. philippinus
Genus: Bee-eaters Nyctyornis
- Bluebeard Night Bee-eater N. athertoni
- Red-bearded night bee-eater N. amictus
- Somali bee-eater lat. Merops revoilii is a species of birds from the bee-eater family. Body length of a bird is 16 - 18 cm. Body weight is 12 - 15 grams. Head, back
- Brown-headed bee-eater lat. Merops leschenaulti - a species of birds from the bee-eater family The species Merops leschenaulti includes three subspecies: Merops leschenaulti andamanensis
- Malay bee-eater lat. Merops viridis is a species of birds from the bee-eater family. Body length 21 cm. Bird weight 34 - 41 grams. Upper head, back
- Pink bee-eater lat.Merops malimbicus is a species of birds from the bee-eater family. Body length 22 - 25 cm. Bird weight 45 grams. Upper head, back
- Collar bee-eater lat. Merops oreobates is a bird species of the bee-eater family Found in Africa: Burundi, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Kenya
- Red-bearded night bee-eater lat. Nyctyornis amictus - a species of birds from the family Bee-eaters The body length of the bird is 27 - 31 cm.The body weight is 68 - 92 grams in males
- bee-eater lat. Merops albicollis is a species of passerine birds of the bee-eater family Meropidae Nests in the semi-desert south of the Sahara. Hibernates in tropical
- or bee-eater lat. Meropogon forsteni is a species of birds from the family bee-eaters allocated to the monotypic genus of Sulawesian bee-eaters lat Meropogon
- Carmine bee-eater lat. Merops nubicoides is a species of bird from the bee-eater family. The carmine bee-eater, like other bee-eaters, is brightly colored. The top of the head is blue
- Blue-headed bee-eater lat. Merops muelleri is a species of birds from the bee-eater family This species includes two subspecies: Merops muelleri mentalis Cabanis
- Black-headed bee-eater lat. Merops breweri is a species of bird from the bee-eater family The specific Latin name is given in honor of the American naturalist Thomas Brever
- Blue-breasted bee-eater lat. Merops variegatus - a species of birds from the family Bee-eaters The species Merops variegatus includes four subspecies: Merops variegatus bangweoloensis
- Red-necked bee-eater lat. Merops bulocki is a species of birds from the bee-eater family This species is represented by two subspecies: Merops bulocki bulocki Vieillot
- Night bee-eaters lat. Nyctyornis is a genus of birds of the bee-eater family. They live in South and Southeast Asia. The genus contains 2 species: Nyctyornis amictus - red-bearded
- Roller-shaped or true raksha Coraciidae in Russia - 2 species Shurkovy family Meropidae in Russia - 2 species Momotovy family Momotidae family
- Blue-bearded night bee-eater lat. Nyctyornis athertoni - a species of birds of the family of bee-eaters The bluebeard night bee-eater is about 36 cm long. The plumage is green with blue-green
- Dwarf bee-eater lat. Merops pusillus is a bird - a bee-eater of the genus Bee-eaters of the family of Bee-eaters of the order Raksha-like. The body length of birds is 15 - 17 cm, the smallest
- Golden bee-eater lat. Merops apiaster - a bird from the family of bee-eaters Meropidae The golden bee-eater or bee-eater is one of the most brightly colored
- Olive bee-eater lat. Merops superciliosus is a bird of the bee-eater family Meropidae A resident bird that lives in sub-Saharan Africa and Madagascar. One
- Black bee-eater lat. Merops gularis - a species of bird from the family of bee-eaters Black bird with scarlet plumage on the throat and chest, tail feathers of light blue
- another name for the bee wolf, an insect of the sand wasp family that preys on bees. Bee-eaters or Bee-eaters lat. Merops is a genus of birds from the bee-eater family
- Blue-tailed bee-eater lat. Merops philippinus is a bird from the family of bee-eaters Meropidae The blue-tailed bee-eater is a colorful, slender bird, mainly
- Bee-eaters, or lat bee-eaters. Merops is a genus of birds from the family of bee-eaters Meropidae Most of the representatives live in temperate and tropical parts of Africa
- Boehm's bee-eater lat. Merops boehmi - a bird from the bee-eater family Named after the German zoologist and explorer Richard Boehm 1854 1884 Boehm's bee-eater
- White-fronted bee-eater lat. Merops bullockoides - a species of birds of the family of bee-eaters Meropidae Like other bee-eats, it has a bright color, and on the head there is
- Swallow-tailed bee-eater lat. Merops hirundineus - a species of birds from the bee-eater family The swallow-tailed bee-eater is a bright and slender bird with a unique coloration
- Small green bee-eater lat. Merops orientalis is a bird from the family of bee-eaters Meropidae The small green bee-eater is a colorful, slender bird. Plumage top
- Green bee-eater lat. Merops persicus is a bird of the family of bee-eaters Meropidae One of two species of bee-eaters, along with the golden one, inhabiting Russia and other countries
- Buryak - Olga Nikolaevna, wife of Andrey Shchurkov Tatiana Tkach - producer Bella Alexey Gorbunov - cameraman Andrey Shchurkov Nikolay Chindyaykin - Bogdanov Georgy
- owls Strigiformes falcons Falco Roller coraciidae Bee-eaters Meropidae and starlings Sturnidae F. Valera, H. Hoi, A. Darolova
The name of birds of this genus is associated with the characteristic cry of the Schurr that they publish. In Africa, the small green bee-eater is distributed to the south of. Bee-eared images Free vectors, stock photos &. Bee-eater - buy or order at the Fair of Masters with delivery across Russia and the CIS. Exclusive and original hand-made goods from all over the world.Bee-eater World of birds. The golden bee-eater or jaundice is a small insectivorous bird flying in flocks. Arriving in flocks to apiaries or to places of flight of bees bees.
Small green bee-eater.
Bee-eater post Dorithur. 6 comments, save 7. Join the discussion or post. Green bee-eater. Species: Merops superciliosus Bee-eater. The blue-bearded night bee-eater Nyctyornis athertoni is widespread in the Malay Peninsula and in the Western Ghats in India, where it inhabits the tropical ones.
Handmade goods Shchurka - buy at the Fair of Masters.
Golden bee-eater Merops apiaster. Golden bee-eater. Area in Russia. Taxonomy: Order: Crustaceans Coraciiformes Family: Bee-eaters. Golden bee-eater National Geographic Russia: the beauty of the world v. School atlas guide to birds. This section of the site will help schoolchildren and young naturalists find out the names of those birds that they can. Green bee-eater ANIMALS BROWNED IN RED. Taxon, Merops apiaster Bee-eater. Russian name, Golden bee-eater. Legal status. Document, Appendix, Date, Taxon number.
The word BEEKER What is a BEE? Word meanings, examples.
Rainbow bee-eater. Merops ornatus. Rainbow bee-eater Merops ornatus. Description: bird length 20 cm, weight 55 g. Bee-eaters are schooling birds, preferring. Golden bee-eater Merops apiaster Mushrooms. Family Bee-eaters Meropidae Birds of a slender constitution and bright colors. The bill is long, slender, somewhat laterally compressed and slightly. Family 4. Meropidae bee-eaters 1974 NN Kartashev. Bee-eater post Dorithur. 6 comments, save 7. Join the discussion or post Next Login.
Rainbow bee-eater Merops ornatus Birds Animal world.
Green bee-eater. Species: Merops superciliosus Bee-eater. Bee-eaters, Bee-eaters. Family: Meropidae Schuridae. Rakshi, raksha-like: Order :. Bee-eater photos, photos of bee-eats download at Depositphotos®. Golden bee-eater IMG 5925.jpg. Merops apiaster Linnaeus, 1758.12 files, last one added on Jun 22, 2014. Green bee-eater IMG 1717.jpg. Merops. Green bee-eater Birds of Russia. Golden bee-eater, or bee-eater Merops apiaster. Golden bee-eater, or bee-eater Merops apiaster. One of the most colorful birds in our country.
Bee-eater bee-eater Pavel Aksenov's blog 29.
08/12/2017 Schuridae Meropidae are represented by seven genera, including parts of Africa. Pictured is the Swallow-tailed Bee-eater Merops hirundineus. Golden bee-eater Descriptions and photos of animals. Synonyms for the word SHURKOVYE: finch weavers, songbirds, funeral cockatoo, cactus wrens, African crake Come in. Shchurkovy is What is Shchurkovy ?. Class: Birds Order: Shellfish Family: Bee-eaters Genus: Bee-eaters Species: Golden bee-eater. Golden bee-eater Merops apiaster. The Swallow-tailed Bee-eater is What is the Swallow-Tailed Bee-eater ?. The swallow-tailed bee-eater is a bright and slender bird with a unique plumage color and a forked tail. The main color of the plumage is green, throat. Golden bee-eater Red Book of Russia. Search and download Schurkovy graphics for free. More than 300 vectors, photos and PSD. Free commercial use Quality. Golden bee-eater Merops apiaster Red Data Book of the Chuvash. Schurkovye Meropidae, bird family, ref. raksha-like. Length 16–35 cm, weight 13–90 g, wingspan 30–60 cm. The beak is long, sharp, slightly.
Bee-eaters of our Motherland.
The golden bee-eater, or the bee-eater, or the bee-eater is outdated. Merops apiaster Not afraid of a sharp sting, the bee-eater even catches hornets and other large wasps. Bee-eater Modern beekeeping. To begin with, there is also a green bee-eater. We have no green bee-eater in the Kaluga region, there are very few nesting bee-eaters. Therefore. Blue kingfisher. Golden bee-eater. Green bee-eater. Bee-eaters are a family of birds of the order Raksheiformes. SHURKA value T.F. Efremova New Dictionary of the Russian Language. Crustaceans, bee-eaters, swallow-tailed bee-eater, red bee-eater, golden bee-eater, green bee-eater.
Blue-bearded bee-eater Descriptions and photos of animals.
The golden bee-eater Merops apiaster is the most numerous and widespread of the three species of Israel's bee-eater family as. Basil Ede Shchurkovy: Description of the work Arthive. Bird taxonomy Bee-eaters Meropidae Bee-eater Merops apiaster.
Golden bee-eater, or bee-eater Merops apiaster.
Home a Birds p Rainbow bee-eater. A small bird of the bee-eater family that lives only in the arid regions of Australia c.Golden bee-eater Merops apiaster L. Meropidae bee-eaters. Small birds weighing 20 100 g with the appearance of a bee-eater fig. 149, common in the tropics and southern temperate regions.
Synonyms for SHURKOVYE.
Family Schuridae Meropidae. GOLDEN BEEPER Merops apiaster Linnaeus, 1758. SAPSAIEN YLTAN BEETER. Status. II. Shchurkovy to Ukrainian Russian Ukrainian Glosbe. Green bee-eater voice # 1. Green bee-eater Merops persicus Length Size 2.45 mb Bitrate 320 kb s Download. Green bee-eater voice # 2. Evgeny SOFRONOV: Golden Bee-eater from the Window to Nature series. The golden bee-eater Merops apiaster cleans its plumage. According to the color of the plumage, all types of bee-eaters can be divided into two groups: some are dominated by green,.
Golden bee-eater. Beautiful photos of a beautiful bird.
Section: Zoology. Name: Family bee-eaters MEROPIDAE. Content: And all this time their characteristic voice is heard, which is possible. Pikabu bee-eater. Species name: Green bee-eater. Latin name: Merops persicus Pallas, 1773. English name: Blue checked Bee eater. French.
Bee-eater Ecological Center Ecosystem.
Green bee-eater Merops superciliosus. Appearance. The green bee-eater is similar to the golden one, but the general color tone is green. From beak through eyes to. Schuridae Meropidae Crayfish Coraciiformes. Rainbow bee-eater. Merops ornatus. Order Raksha-like, bee-eater family. Habitat Australia. Length 20 cm. Weight 55 g. Bird bee-eater. Bee-eaters: golden and green bee-eaters Nature Archive of Russia. VKontakte is a universal tool for communication and finding friends and classmates, which tens of millions of people use every day. Bee-eaters Meropidae Family Birds of Europe. Small green bee-eater. ru. Bee-eaters Meropidae, a family of birds of the Rakhe-like order. Body length 15–35 cm. The beak is compressed. Bee-eaters are bright birds of the tropics and not only. Family Meropidae Schuridae Monotypic species. Covers a fairly wide area from North Africa and South Western Europe to.
Pino is an online logic game based on tactics and strategy. This is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration of attention, teaches you to solve assigned tasks, plan your actions and think logically. It doesn't matter how many chips you have, the main thing is how they are placed!